National Systems Consulting
(NSI) is a software consulting company located in Dallas, Texas. We are in the business of providing experienced software consultants to various clients.
Our qualified consultants provide their knowledge and expertise to serve our clients in areas of data processing, software development, system integration, client services and quality assurance analysis. Many of our staff consultants are experienced in mainframe and client/server environment.
In order to distinguish ourselves from other consulting companies, our business practice embrace two very simple principles:
Why choose National Systems?
Loyalty to our Consultants
We strive to attract and retain only the most experienced consultants that possess the skills and traits that will help ensure success for our customers. We stand by them and provide them with leadership, direction, and feedback during projects to make sure they understand their value.
Loyalty to our Clients
We strive to provide the best solution, at a competitive price for all of our customers. We work hand-in-hand with our clients to help them understand the schedule and risks which are monitored throughout the project life cycle to ensure project budgets are met. We value each customer and look to be a long-term solution provider based upon our successes.
- At National Systems, we utilize new and traditional media to attract the most qualified candidates.
- We have the intelligence and integrity to provide quality service. This is the underlying theme of our corporate philosophy.
- We assume personal responsibility to produce the high quality service and stand behind our commitments.
- Since 1996, our growth, our experience and our long-term commitment demonstrates the stability of National Systems.
- We provide 24/7 services to meet client needs.
- We have the best people and fairly priced rates.
- Our recruiting managers have held positions as senior programmers and project managers in many IT companies. They can correctly identify candidates' qualifications and they speak your language.